Old 08-20-2018, 04:31 PM   #1510
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i still don't understand the contradiction gradi identified. the two things he bolded in the post where he did that are consistent. someone please tell me if you actually get it bc i don't

"i think asking me why i voted the way i did would have sufficed. i did leave a naked vote, and it's nai to ask about that really."
phrase that sticks out to me bc gradi doesn't need to ask why the vote when she already explained it some by saying "my vote is staying on you i'm getting a weird vibe from these questions. i don't know what you're trying to get at." gradi's follow-up was "what questions do you mean" and then the whole thing happens. like, from that, is he supposed to divine that that's not the original reason for your vote? he at least wanted to pursue the part of your case he knew about

don't like the further responses after this, like "even if i were contradicting myself" (i can't even see the contradiction; why assume it's there?) and "why aren't you voting for sunfan"

the interaction went bad almost from the start and it fed into their votes on each other

the tone that accompanies them has a sense of stubborn expectation of what she wanted her vote to do and be. there's a hint of wolf in the "sorry" i think, like knowing gradi's town and being apologetic for the apparent tunnel and not wanting to move, but it's not much

guess there's something to be said as well for how little suspicion she's gotten this game, which is ???. someone with a more confident townread please talk to me
I think you took something similar about something i said about funny and actually made it readable lol. While i was talking about funny's voting logic, you bring up a different point about it.