View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 04:38 AM   #127
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Hey everybody! I have read Day 0, and skimmed through Day 1. As an outsider, I did not actually pick up on the fact that there were any neighbors, and so that is something I am needing to adjust to with my thought processes. Because normally, a difference between town and wolves is the access that they have to a sounding board in terms of wolf chat. (Reuben, and kind of Haku and Subaru, were mainly who that came up with.)

I am surprised that I have not really seen much discussion of what was going on end of day yesterday. I do understand that the lack of flips is somewhat demoralizing and that mechanically this game is a total cluster, but still. If there has been more chat of that in the main discord or elsewhere, I would appreciate if somebody would quote it for me. I will make time to do my own analysis as well. Personally, I do not know as much about mystery games on FFR as many of you, and so I think where I can help most is focusing more on actual TWG.

Please feel free to DM me if you are awake, I am on a very different schedule than many of you so I do not want to be messaging people while they are asleep. I personally do not mind if you leave me a message on there for later, but I just do not want to annoy anybody who that is not the case for.