View Single Post
Old 10-9-2020, 08:25 PM   #1181
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Anyone (cough Zenith) who is coming off of thsi slot just because I replaced probably didnt have a good reason to shade this alot to begin with. Also if you think activity is a tell then you're a hypocrite to back off now. People going wishy washy over replacements irks me

Everyone getting pissy about alien talk with nothing else to add to the game state (cough Zenith) can either eat beans or thunderdome me. Third party is Anti-town and gping after anti town is pro town.

Also I've neen reading the game and Shadow already slipped like 4 times he's the alien. If you don't want to deal with him now then present a case that's more then "alien talk isnt helpful" or else I vote him in an hour. I'm 90% sure he isnt town, although to be fair I'm 100% sure he isnt playing his wolf game

Xiz and Funny are sus for agreeing with Postcount theory because im pretty sure they never have done so as town

Not voting Haku

Laters
Yeah I never said anything about eva until you replaced in, and I'm always in support of an active player joining us than getting rid of the slot anyways, it helps us way more considering the position we're in.