View Single Post
Old 04-6-2020, 04:56 PM   #12
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
gg everybody! Glad everything worked out in the end!

Thanks roundbox for hosting! This is a great setup, both in terms of the setup itself and its theming. And I appreciate all the great ZE memes from t-force, lol. I'd love to play this again to see what other rolls we get.

I also really dig the turbo format. Small number of players means fewer potential blindspots. Everything's more cohesive. The 12 hour phases are nice too.

Really really sorry to bolth for the CFD. I got cold feet on t-force for posting the same way he did as boomer, and I caught ffa's soft so I was lost on what to do there.

I think if sunfan had pushed haku over me in the final phase there's an ever-so-slight chance I would've believed it. Those posts from twgma trying to defend the green check when CK was questioning it had me paranoid!

Thanks again for playing, everyone! Lots of fun as always.
i'm glad i wasn't the only seriously considering the possibility of haku actually being covered. it seemed like a glaring thing to me that no one else was considering and i know it was an unlikely situation but still possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom