Old 08-22-2018, 04:45 PM   #2054
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
gradiant liked wc's sunfan vote, and i thought sunfan was an opportune lynch for wolves. it wasn't a strong vote initially and it wasn't necessarily my intention to keep it there the entire time

as i was telling gradiant at eod though, i didn't like how he reacted to my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Your saying that hes an opportune lynch for the wolves now twice in two different contexts. First time a few posts ago at the start of the phase how the Sypho kill was directed at him, and now also because of WC's vote? But gradiant liked it, and you voted it for him?

Correct me if im wrong, but by your own logic you should see WC here as scum and not gradient then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
See the two posts below:

Quote:
i think the wolves are trying to incriminate sunfan here with the syhto night kill.
Quote:
gradiant liked wc's sunfan vote, and i thought sunfan was an opportune lynch for wolves. it wasn't a strong vote initially and it wasn't necessarily my intention to keep it there the entire time

You are saying the same thing twice but in two different situations which don't correlate, does that make sense?
^ go back and read around here. I do a bad job at explaining it, which i guess is why people ignore it.