View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 11:35 PM   #17
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Full House [RELEASE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Choof can be an ass hole, and you can still enjoy playing and charting*. If you don't like getting those comments, you can either stop recharting things (which btw you should rechart stuff if you want, fuck the people who hold one to that level of esteem without giving yours a fair shot) or just do what I do and say fuck it, I release stuff regardless. Then just dismiss the idiotic rambling of some dismissive loser. (And yeah, go ahead and apply that to me when I do it. It's totally fair game.)

But if you can't be dismissive, then just, like I dunno what to tell you. Probably that quitting would be your better future.

Anyways.

I played some of the files in here in the range of what I felt I could fairly offer comments on.

I really liked A Cyber's World, Blue Rain, Fuck You, Pipe Dream, Refrain, Roflcopter & Tribal.

Blue Rain is a super fun JS file. (And I fucking hate JS centric stuff.) But probably the most fun of them was Tribal, which I didn't expect to like going into it. But it's super fucking satisfying. Roflcopter is a fun shit-post. I stand by my post from earlier about Doro no Bunzai though, it's not fun and tbh the dump doesn't work for me. Pipe Dream caught me off-guard in a good way.

If the rest of the pack pack follows most of the files I played, then I'd have to say it's a good pack, but again, those are outta my skill range.

Also did get a AAA sight-read which was cool. I don't get many of these.
i'll take the original option i went with, asking choof to chill, i'd like to just get along honestly
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote