View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 03:45 PM   #9
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Hey can I please be banned??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
unrequited love or emotional connection is a bitch man. if someone doesn't want to be in your life though then they don't deserve you. it's hard to think that way if you're putting them on a pedestal, but that doesn't make what I'm saying less true

if you want to leave for yourself then so be it, but don't leave for another person. you belong here too. i don't wanna see you sacrifice your place in a community you share history with over heartbreak. your heart will heal. might take some time but it will
that'd be the ideal way to do it and in that process prove to that person I've changed but you see - just right there - I typed it out, I only do things to get their attention.. I have no "me" factor while ironically this whole thing is selfish to want them as bad as I do just to even... say hi to me? I mean I feel like its pretty bad when they won't even do that anymore lmao I really thought they appreciated me more than that but again, I'm ranting and it'd all be put into context if every one else was in their shoes -

what I did was wrong and I cant just admit it and move on - its become a wayy bigger problem than it needs to be.

Last edited by V-Ormix; 07-13-2020 at 03:46 PM..