Old 07-10-2019, 08:07 PM   #3118
Not devonin
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
just like
I'm never not what I say I am
you'd have to think that I'd have been planning this the whole game and I know you don't know me or how I play this but

I'd never do that as anything other than what I say I am

I can only win with town
I can't win with wolves

I'm priced out of claiming any mechanical information for the rest of the game; no one believes a goddamn word I say if I claim anything
Assume I 100% believe you that you can only win with town, you also, in the same breath say that to win with town you have to kill a town.

Since you can't night kill (I assume?) the only way you can kill a town is to lynch one. And how do you suppose you're going to convince the town to lynch a fellow town just so you can win? We'd like to win too, and knowingly lynching town is not how we win.

So either you CAN win with wolves, or you're literally telling us that you just can't win. You're not going to convince me to put us down a town for the sake of your wincon. And since, as you said, you're out of all mechanical claim options now, how can we even trust things you say in terms of you trying to lead us to wolves? They could be you trying to lead us to lynch the town you need dead.