View Single Post
Old 05-3-2020, 01:05 AM   #2977
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Aaaaaaaahahaha17wusjw8wuwuwus8iwiwiwiwuw DBP FUCK

Well i guess if DBP pocketed me hard it was the easiest damn pocket because all he had to do was point out how fucking silly everyone sounded.

I'll stand by, in post game, that Xiz losing his cool and claiming at pressure from Haku really just dicked everyone over.

But i reas thread and I have reasons to believe FFA might be the truthful one here as satisfying as it would be to have him wolf. But hey, DBP flips anything not red you're getting insta-lynched with extreme prejudice fucker

------
Duskfall looks a little better for nor wanting massclaim
Bolth and Jessie need to play the game

He does this and and i will make 5 posts voting him with various spellings of his name and then AFK
This is the post that once again put DBP at 4 votes (Mikey, Dusk, me, MML). Here's the problem.

Haku was there. Bolth was there. Even jessie was there. If any of them would've wanted to end DBP, and it would have been worth it as scum since Mikey would be the obvious choice to lynch, they would have done it. This is why I doubt DBP. If he's town, that narrows it to Duskfall, Shado, and MML as the team. Any other combination and he would be dead.