View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #13
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Human Leans

j-rodd - I'm wary of his Wolf performance, but I can't help but view so much of what he's done so far as Towny. His interpretation of most of the active people as of recent being Human is a notion I concur. Likewise, posts like this just feel like sincere aversion towards the difficulty of finding Wolves and deciding a lynch vote after being replaced.

Red Blaster - Still feel this post in response to Funnygurl expecting more from him is Human-minded. An association tell isn't something I would expect as a reaction at all. This also feels like a Human-minded post to me. I think his expression of confusion regarding how he didn't have a lean on me in his reads list which I'm too lazy to find again also is indicative of his humanity; he could have just made something up if he were a Wolf.

danceflashrevo - Human lean again for this post in response to me 'seering iironiic Red.' Wolves should have known for certain there was no Night Phase. Likewise, if he were a Wolf, unless iironiic were his Partner, he would have no reason to believe the claim based on the alleged seer result. I don't like how traction so easily built onto him either.

Jtehanonymous - I feel that his posts have a natural progression to them that feels very Human. In this post, he takes on an analytical approach when considering danceflashrevo's recent posts and tries to give an impartial take on RNGRX and YoshL. Likewise, I felt his reasoning for suspecting reuben_tate seemed fair. He substantiates his opinion on danceflashrevo here to the point where I find it would be over the top for him to think about it so much as a Wolf. His accusation of me is a bit sudden, but I think risky, considering that the Phase is ending. I see little reason for him to push on me as a Wolf like that, so I have a fairly strong Human lean on him.

YoshL - I feel he's pushed and nearly every Player in the game and has been pushing for a ton of activity, which I think is rather Human. In the same sense, I've been getting some Human vibes from him in general. He's pushed on reads to get information, as can be seen from his push on RNGRX and cry. As of recent, I like his input here and I agree that Cold Kitten and soramimi suddenly showing up is odd. I especially liked what he did here when he searched for a reaction to j-rodd feeling Red Blaster is Human. Or at least, that's what I think he was trying to do with his vote.

Funnygurl555 - In her reads list, she clarifies the issue I had with her being on danceflashrevo so suddenly. I think the fact that she tried to push on danceflashrevo simply for a reaction was a rather Human thing to do and that she insists on his behaviour being odd is a point for consistency. Likewise, many of her previous posts in the thread have expressed complaints about people suspecting her for 'behaving oddly,' which is, as I've mentioned before, much like her behaviour in the Smash TWG. I don't feel it's in her character to lie about her feelings and put on a face of anger, so I have a Human lean on her. This post and this post come off as Human Funnygurl to me based on meta.

Slight Human Leans

reuben_tate - I felt that his small dispute with YoshL before seemed like a Human-Human argument. I felt he made an accurate read on Red Blaster here. The general feel of his posts, such as here also give me a vibe similar to that of last game, where he ended up being a Human, unlike what I anticipated. His annoyance at the end of the post seems genuine too. We also have a bit of mind melding, as I'm becoming suspicious of Cold Kitten as well.

tiloco217 - I disagree on his pushes on Funnygurl, but I think that's more due to him being unfamiliar with the Player base. I don't like that he seemed to speak in absolutes regarding his stance on a Funnygurl lynch, but it may just be his typing style. Putting that into consideration, I think that he's slightly Human for it, as it's usually odd for a Wolf to express such confidence in a lynch. Similar logic can be applied to this post. I agree that I'm not really liking soramimi too much, as she's been rather quiet.
I liked how he specifically asked for my opionion here. Seems like he's legitimately trying to get a good read on me.

Slight Wolf Leans

cry4eternity - Don't like this post here in response to YoshL's vote for him as it's an overreaction and substance-less. His follow up isn't much better.
Was hoping to consider a cry-Cold Kitten pairing, but in his reads list, he had a slight Red lean on her and from how he behaved up to that point, I don't think he would try to distance like that. Though I didn't like his reads list much anyway. This post seems very OMGUS to me. How many games have you played before?

iironiic - Disappointed that I still don't really have a good read on him. Whom do you want lynched this Phase?

Cold Kitten - I mentioned in my previous suspicion list that I felt her reads were good. However, that was the same case last game where she was a Wolf, which isn't too surprising, since it's not so difficult to find reasons Humans seem Human as a Wolf. reuben_tate pointed this out later, but she also joined a bandwagon on him under the pretense that she wanted to pressure him, which I'm beginning to feel could be a sophism. And even after that, she switched over to danceflashrevo based on others's reasoning. I don't really see what YoshL means about Cold Kitten changing her tone, but I do think it's a fair point that she suddenly has a presence in the thread.

soramimi - She's usually the type of Player whom I read as Mega-Town mega early, so it's unusual that I don't feel the same way now. I felt her reads were okay, but I feel she's just latching onto others's reasoning, such as here, where she agrees with tiloco. Even of her recent posts, she's just latched onto the reasoning of others.

Going to leave my vote on Cold Kitten.