View Single Post
Old 02-7-2020, 09:30 PM   #873
Pozzai
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Also, I really do appreciate you're indirectly saying the game was lost because I decided that my PoE was good enough and I should just get rid of that nonsense.

I did dabble in that world when you asked me.

Both of them would have to be power wolfing.

So for me to suddenly toss my PoE and my normal reads in regards to AA and Quas. I would have to essentially take back what I said about them earlier and do a complete 180 and go.

"Hmm... y'know what? At this point in the game at this juncture... THIS WASN'T ACTUALLY TOWNY LIKE I THOUGHT!"

See where that problem comes?

Like I said, maybe you could've convinced me with Quas, but AA was going to be next to impossible for me.
That is not what I am saying, I am saying you did the best you could to do the minimum amount of work in solving me. Half-arsing my questions etc.

My PoE was equally wrong heck so was like everyone in the games' (special shoutout to Shadow for having both towns as scum and both scum as town :P).

I didn't need you to actually go "you know what this is exactly the world, you're now my top town" I needed you to show you actually cared about my alignment, about potentially changing your opinion on me, because that's the only way I have a chance of winning if my read on you is correct.