View Single Post
Old 02-7-2020, 02:29 PM   #623
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
My thoughts on Shadow currently is I kind of hope they're just scum with Charu and game is easy?

I feel like I posted this before, but Shadow kind of took responsibility of his bad vote timing from day1 in a very "ah well, that does look bad, shit happens" kind of way, which I was okay with, it didn't feel defensive, but that's like literally all I have.

I don't in any way disagree with Shadow being very much alike with Charu in regards of being slightly distant, I kind of moved Shadow down again on my list, because the things that made me consider Shadow-AA not likely teamed, was coming from AA.

Like, I can find more scummy things AA has done in my opinion, but that's because AA actually have done stuff?

I'll be honest, with both Shadow and Charu, I am grasping at straws, I am kind of at the point where I still think you're town, and maybe I should just /follow whoever you vote because I can't help you differentiate the two, and if I'm wrong on you, I'm likely actively losing the game today anyways.
This is towny as fuck wavering. See the above post I have about being invested in EoD. This is like exactly what I would expect a town to do in EoD

I might just vote one of charu/shadow at this point honestly. All my town reads are here and if one of you two are a wolf we probably lose the game if not today than in f3 anyways so

Just gotta decide which one between them