Old 04-28-2020, 05:40 AM   #1436
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
Lynch all liars.

nah its all good, funny, as I'm sure everyone knows, it's easy to get frustrated in this game. I suppose it feels like a lot of people (not just you, lots) tend to brush off of a lot of my reads and I do feel a lot like I'm just the new kid on the block, which I am, but its easy to feel behind and not part of the club as well.

I would like to propose Dusk or Jess as a backup lynch instead, as they have a higher chance of being scum than I do!

Jess has been even more utr this phase than last, I'm surprised you're not really pushing on that anymore, funny. I know you're still watching her interactions but still
ohh. i mean a lot of twg is screaming into the void and hoping someone will hear you, at least for me anyway. and i think that's a frustration that a lot of newbies have. you're defs part of the club but i mean is this a cool club? prolly not

and i'd be down for lynching jess but not dusk. i saw some solving and i was down for that so i was gonna let her be but i'm town reading others more than her
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)