View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 12:24 PM   #1576
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2022 albums +1000th album halp

Day 1071: Girl With No Face by Allie X

At this point, I basically only post here when there's an album I hope to get second opinions on from one of the 3 people that still read this. This has overtaken not-Radiohead for the current #1 album of the year on RYM but I know for a fact that it's not gonna last long on the throne. This is 100% not the type of music that internet nerds will admit to enjoying more than sadboi indie like Wall of Eyes, but it's something I personally enjoy more in this particular case. Lots of fun, no bad tracks, and the perfect length at just shy of 45 minutes. I don't have any complaints!

Eventually I'll dump my ratings for albums I've listened to since January that I can't be assed to write at least 2 sentences for, even though nobody cares.

Best Track: Off With Her Tits (there's several other competitors but I'm picking this one solely so I can write that phrase here)
Rating: 8.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote