View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #80
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The "^ < > v" game

^ Isn't that a NFL team? Not sure since I'm not too familiar with American Football. But to answer the question... I don't have a single clue! Should I? =)
< Ugh I gained some weight, and I'm rather mad at it.
> Everything swallows me. When my eyes are closed, it is through my stomach that I am swallowed, it is in my belly that I choke. When my eyes are open, It is by what I see that I am swallowed, it is in the womb of what I see that I'm suffocating. I am swallowed by the river, by the sky too high, by the too fragile flowers, by the butterflies that are too fearful, by the face of my mother that is too beautiful. The face of my mother is beautiful for no reason. If it was ugly, it would be ugly for no reason. Faces, beautiful or ugly, are useless. We look at a face, a butterfly, a flower, and it makes us ponder, then it irritates us. If we let it be like that, it despairs us. There should not be faces, butterflies, flowers. Whether I have my eyes open or closed, I am encompassed: there is less than enough air suddenly, my heart aches, fear seizes me.

In the summer, the trees are dressed. In the winter, the trees are naked as worms. They say that the dead eat dandelions from the root. The gardener found two old barrels in the attic. Do you know what he did? He sawed them in half to make four buckets. He put one at the beach, and three in the field.

When it rains, the rain stays trapped in it. When they are thirsty, birds stop flying and land to drink.

I'm alone and I'm scared. When I'm hungry, I eat dandelions by the root and it stops. When I'm thirsty, I plunge my face into one of the buckets and I aspire. My hair tumbles into the water. I aspire and it stops: I am no longer thirsty, it is as if I had never been thirsty. We would like to be as thirsty as there is water in the river. But you drink a glass of water and you are no longer thirsty. In the winter, when I'm cold, I go back home and I put my big blue sweater on. I get back out, I start to play in the snow, and I am no longer cold. In the summer, when I'm hot, I take my dress off. My dress no longer sticks to my skin and I feel good, and I start to run. We run in the sand. We run, we run. Then we don't want to run as much. We're bored of running. We stop, we sit down in the sand and bury our legs. We lie down and bury our bodies. Then we become tired of playing in the sand. We don't know what to do. We look all around as if we were searching. We see nothing good to do. If you are attentive when you search like that, you realize that what you lay eyes on hurts you...
v Had intercourse with a man

Last edited by Hateandhatred; 01-16-2013 at 10:58 AM..
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote