View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 07:02 PM   #996
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

zoshi I've liked ever since FFA died. this read needs much more substantiation, but I'm willing to hedge my bets on zoshi until this game gets down to the nitty-gritty

I feel somewhat confident town-reading star here, since I think her first wolf game will be quite markedly different from any game she's played on FFR, and this game isn't too functionally different from her other posting. I'll find some other posts to substantiate this too when I'm not feeling lazy
if she's SK, then I'm pretty scared

I like inD's theory on olimar being non-wolf, but I think that's the only positive-related thought I've had towards olimar since he's been under the radar really hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimar12345 View Post
Eh maybe I’m stretching the realm of the term, but my point remains that the op did not have this information and I was simply trying to understand what it meant for the third party to win (something that I haven’t played many games with). I’m starting to think it’s being pushed a little more than it ought to be.
this post here makes him seem like SK-like. would he slip/derp/whatever clear here like this? I don't think so???