View Single Post
Old 02-3-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: TWG LXXV - Death Cults Я Us

PMs have been sent out. If you did not receive one, let me know.

If you have ANY questions, please feel free to message me (primarily use my PM box please, I'm unable to go on AIM for extended periods currently).

Setting

It's 2060, in Seattle Data Haven. Magic has returned to the earth and with it, dark things best left undisturbed. Humanity has largely come to grips with the changes that have effected the world, and some have taken that accepting a little too far.

You are all living in Seattle, doing your various jobs, going about your days, and you begin to notice a rash of stories in the news about ritual killings, suicide pacts, and dark writings being found near crime scenes.

A large number of these crimes have taken place in your cell of the city, and the mayor declares a state of emergency, having determined that the cult responsible for these crimes is based in your own neighbourhood.

The cell is quarantined, with nobody allowed in or out, and martial law has been declared. Anybody suspected of being a cultist by a majority of the citizens can be executed without a trial.

But the cultists aren't in hiding, oh no, this kind of panic and fear is exactly what they need, one of the necessary componants to summon into the world a demon of fabulous power and hideous terror.

Luckily for the humans, you have the entire resources of your various professions and abilities to turn towards investigating these crimes, bringing the cultists to justice, and ending their reign of terror.

1/ Instead of "The cultists say who they kill each night" the cultists will select -one of their number- to do the killing. The PM will read "Cultist X kills Person Y."

2/ Those who have powers over votes factor in secretly and will only be revealed insofar as someone dies when numbers suggest they shoudln't. The description of the lynching will incorporate the swayed vote.

3/ Feel free to ask questions. Honestly.

It is now Night 1. Night ends 48 hours from the time of this post.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3