Old 04-28-2020, 03:38 PM   #1640
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
1) thats not true

2) maybe but townies can still pr hunt regardless, and they can still 'think' someone is pr and not push because of that, ive seen it loads of times
the other thing is that Xiz took that one "soft" and took it to the bank and never re-evaluated it. it looks like he thought it was true until just now when I literally told him it was false

even when I have a PR read as town, I don't blindly commit to it, I still consider worlds where I'm wrong and where the PR read is actually wolf.

A wolf who sees a PR soft has zero reason to doubt it and accepts it blindly because generally only wolves lie about that stuff.

The other thing that bothers me in retrospect is that Xiz claimed to have 3 letters when only 1 letter applied to him specifically

Even if he thought Dusk/I were MM, Xiz sticking that MM in his 1-shot vigi claim doesn't make sense unless he was trying to subtlely bolster his own claim and value to the game

Like saying "I'm a V" versus saying "I have three letters"--- the latter feels more important and grandiose, but is misleading because two of those letters are literally only coming from a PR soft he interpreted before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic