Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
@Lewdy

Your EOD was reminiscent of the most recent TWEWY game. I remember wolfreading you at an EOD for being frozen, and I thought it was happening again. As soon as I posted my vote with my observation in tow, you made a post right around the same time that went completely against my point (you were making very surface-level posts around the same topic). I thought I was wrong about you, so I went to Haku because of their vote on Logman.
Once the heat started piling on Haku (my vote with Force and Blind was unintentionally simultaneous), I jumped off. I kinda regret it in retrospect, because I don't see any foul play with blind, and I've been pretty fond of Force's game so far.

this post re: Celery vote
He went for an off-wagon after an unvote. Sure, you can say I did the same thing, but I'm not sure what the vote from Celery on to mcdaddio with that specific reasoning really satisfies my "yeah, this is a good reason to not jump on a train"

to a point, I do think it is a slightly bad habit of mine to be stubborn and typically give more preference to wagons I started and vote off the main stuff (early game), but eh, I think I've said enough
Here it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you