View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 04:04 PM   #166
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 104: 266: An Incestuous Act That God Committed Upon Reality by Bull of Heaven

I'm reviewing a Bull of Heaven release! I'm listening to a Bull of Heaven release! My life is complete!

Well actually, my life isn't even close to complete but hell I'm glad I'm doing this one. For those who don't know, Bull of Heaven is a legendary drone/experimental duo who release all of their music for free on their website. They're known for having songs that last hours, weeks, months, years, you name an amount of time and they make songs that long. If I could see these guys live, I would.

Since I've never listened to a release by these guys I"m curious as to how the experience will be. Will it be a waste of time? Or will I enjoy it? Perhaps I'll enjoy it but then if I say I enjoyed it I'd probably come off as a pretentious prick. This is a dilemma. Why the flip do people think it's pretentious if you like music that isn't on the radio? Admittedly, very few people actually think that that I've met, but the few who claim it's pretentious piss me off. I want to explore the world of music, damnit, so screw you. I don't judge you if you listen to Young Thug or Owl City, unless you diss my music first. Exception goes for Katy Perry because she's a disgusting homophobe.

Man, I still can't believe I'm listening to Bull of Heaven! This seems like it's such a waste of my lifetime. Am I making a mistake? Should I listen to it? Or should I just go now. I'm making a big investment here that's not likely to reward. Ugh... OKAY LET'S DO IT.

I lost a good minute because I"m on a public Mac and the last person to use it left it on full screen mode. Admittedly, it's stupid that I don't know how to exit immediately, but I hate Macs. What kind of asshole leaves a computer on fullscreen mode? That's probably the asshole that spits in his customers food or sells oregano to small children passing it off as weed. If I find out who left it in fullscreen mode, I'ma lay the smackdown. Or really I won't, I just like making empty threats.

That sucked.

Best Track: There's only one song, man, that's all of their albums pretty much.
Rating: 0/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote