View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 02:24 PM   #7
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
A friend of mine showed it to me 16 years ago. I originally played it without an account for about a year to see if i could get as good as him. I think i stuck around because i wanted to see how good i could get and am somewhat of a completionist lol

What is the story behind your username?
I have been skating on and off since 2004. The numbers were just random. I thought it was catchy back then XD

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
I have a few friends on here that i met a long time ago that definitely keep me here and keep me on edge. WirryWoo, Elite Ninja, Haku, Snooches to name a few. But ive also gained some new friends and idols over the past year or so. Snupeh, EppuJoloZ, and Joesemba to name a few. There is always some sort of competition going on!

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.
Ya know, i cant actually think of one at this moment but there has definitely been times where ive wanted one thing or another. I think FFR has most of what i look for.