View Single Post
Old 12-1-2020, 10:47 PM   #60
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [Postgame Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
Deflecting aside, you do realize the implications of your initial post really has the potential to set people off right?

basically "the game was lost because I got killed n1" exudes the aura of "i'm the best player ever and I'm the reason games go how they do"

which when shadow says that he believed you didn't do enough, and weren't at EoD, would you not agree? If you got lynched D0, then you probably didn't actually do enough to not get lynched D0. Fwiw, I also agree in that even when doing catchup of thread and reading through, i didn't remember a single post that you made. Whether that's from wolf pov and has any merit, is w/e, but it's not like calling you out on how you phrased your original post and being annoyed at how much emphasis you put on your impact in twg games was unwarranted imo.
I don't think "how much I do" historically has any correlation with whether or not I die D1, I think I did more than other players which if we're looking at that logic means I shouldn't be lynched over them

also yeah I said *when* not *because* although I can see how that would be a mistake one makes
probably just try to assume I have no ego when reading my posts
(even though I am the best player here)

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless