View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 06:01 AM   #1175
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
How is that weird? It seemed logical. The only person who put some thought into it was me, because I assumed AA, who imo is strongest town right now, would be the night kill and I would have to argue with Charu about my EOD play. Because I don't have to argue with Charu about it, I figured why the hell not bring it up myself?
Except I already brought it up, so that weakens the impact of you trying to lampshade it.

Quote:
My EOD play was going to be shit regardless of whether I posted the coin flip idea or not. In my mind, someone in thread at EOD and who has been at least somewhat active in the discussion would draw more attention to themselves having not voted than voted. So I knew for my sake given that idea I needed a vote on someone. Two wagons were popular, I found myself on one instead of the other because of the rationale in my previous post.
Andy

For me to buy that you are town and not a coached wolf, I have to assume that you are extremely sharpwitted and pick up on the subtle aspects of this game with a quickness. That's believable to a degree.

But here, you justify your bad EoD because you where trying to draw less attention by voting. Why would a town player worry about that? Especially in your case when there was not a wagon on you.

If you'd exercised the thought process you had displayed with trying to clear yourself of the Charu kill, or when you caught the host making a mistake, you would have probably concluded that it is in town's best interest to weigh the options even to the last second logically and vote your conscience, posting honest thoughts in real time to allow feedback from others.

Instead you joke about flipping a coin? And justify it by Not wanting to draw attention? Why would town give a FUCK about that at that point in time with as little pressure as you had?

Andy you've already proved you are better then that.

Quote:
Further analysis? Nothing as of yet. As I said, Charu kill is weird and I gave potential wolf rationale for it. I'll have to go back and refocus on some individual players given what I now know and see how others react. If you want to keep grilling me over my EOD play, feel free. You and I both know I had no experience at that phase prior to that one, and clearly I don't know what I'm doing. I don't regret the coin flip post though, gotta learn somehow.

-o24
You should regret that

It was horrible

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter