View Single Post
Old 04-4-2019, 09:14 PM   #426
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Everyone, Steve Rogers here with an exclusive interview with our good friend Duk3star. Click here for the special report:

Duk3star was...

Quote:
Welcome, Duk3star. You are Steve Rodgers, esteemed impostor and saboteur. A secret force sent to infiltrate Sunnyvale, you hope to unravel your master scheme.

Just kidding.

Quote:
Welcome, Duk3star. You are Jim Lahey. As the lead trailer park supervisor of Sunnyvale, you are in charge of busting any illegal activity and keeping the peace. You are currently trying to stay off the liquor and shit's peak, but one drink could push you over. Be careful!

Your special power is clandestine surveillance. With your fancy handy cam, you can document any illegal activity at a given location. Once per night, you can pick a target to set up operations and watch your target, being informed of any and all players that visit that target.

You will win when you have achieved parity or nothing can prevent you from achieving parity.

Night 2 has now begun. Night 2 will end on Friday, April 5th at 9:00 PM CST. Please send all night actions to me!

Until tomorrow's broadcast, good evening, I'm Steve Rogers, this is Channel 10 News; Steve Rogers, signing off. Good night!