View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 01:06 AM   #18
( ゚д゚)彡
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: what's the oldest dream you can remember having?

probably those falling down stairs dreams or in general just falling long distances and suddenly waking up

i would think that would be really common but with things like this you never can know

also when i was a kid i always had these recurring dreams involving me and a certain childhood friend on some docks by the ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight View Post
Since I live in the midwest, we have a lot of tornado warnings throughout the summer and when I was very little I was petrified of them. I had a dream when I was like 3 or 4 that there was a tornado warning so I ran into the basement and hid under a table. I waited for my family but they weren't coming down the stairs. After a while, I saw my mom run down the stairs and try to get under the table with me but then she got pulled out of the basement because of the wind. Then there were just a bunch of voices saying "You're going to die next" so yeah that was very fun to think about for many many years.
o yea i used to always be deathly afraid of tornados too (i'd always heard about them but never actually experienced one) and i'd either have dreams about them about to hit from far away or actually hitting and hiding for my life

i've always had dreams like that now and still sometimes i dream like a nuclear apocalypse is about to hit or something

Last edited by 0; 02-10-2021 at 12:10 PM..
0 is offline   Reply With Quote