View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 05:53 PM   #851
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Haven't played with jessiebessie before so not sure how they generally play. A little sad to see they haven't posted since the 10th being that these seem pretty solid to me. Not thinking any of this was a big ploy or anything so town lean on jessiebessie
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I really want to point out that hate just so happened to perfectly land both wolf votes with no other votes? (Unless I totally overlooked it) Really really feels like a "watch this guys I'm gonna be on both wolf kills so I look least suspect" but in reality with lack of contribution this looks highly suspcious to me.
these reads seem rather odd since they're not really taking the mechanical perspective into account, but maybe that's because you're not as experienced with the setup or getting back into TWG

jessie outed her results on dabackpack and implicated cocoa, which is something that wolves would never ever want to do on day1 ESPECIALLY after losing one already
your read on hateandhatred seems a bit odd compared to how you gave a town to jessie because of her power use. h&h voted two wolves in a row. maybe fypov he could have bussed shadow and then voted cocoa to avoid suspicion? I don't know why you didn't word it that way though

and while we're on the topic, what do you think about Xiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Like Pyschoangel clearly has you at like null/TBD reading her other posts. I get your point but it's hard to take it as even being serious.

Now if you wanna complain now isn't the time for shitposting, agreed
lar's response to xiz here is how I feel
it was a very small remark and probably not that serious in the first place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
roundbox it's better than lynching me at least here goes
you're sheeping sunfan but you're presenting this like you're self-presing with your vote
why

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I dunno but I think he's always town for how he told me to grow a pair and get over being tilted, I think
I don't like this read
not because I'm scumreading xiz, but giving an "always town" for this reason seems excessive