Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

wow ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Admitted wolf right here, must be wolf
Gonna write this off as a joke, but finally someone is onto me

Quote:
Hmm.... the whens it gonna be my time, I think it is your time.
Yeah I wish lol

Quote:
I get the reasoning but this feels really off to me.
Can't do anything about that I'm afraid.

Quote:
I dunno how you call yourself the towniest when you've not really been contributing a whole lot to conversations on people.
People read me town all the fucking time while I try to look antitown. Thank you really for doing it right, keep reading me wolf. People, stop convincing her of otherwise. It makes her pressure me and that's a good thing. Make your own opinions from there, most of you know what's going on.

Quote:
I really want to point out that hate just so happened to perfectly land both wolf votes with no other votes? (Unless I totally overlooked it) Really really feels like a "watch this guys I'm gonna be on both wolf kills so I look least suspect" but in reality with lack of contribution this looks highly suspcious to me.
Ok serious talk, if I wanted to do that as my first wolf play, I'd take a few town games to prep for this shit. However when I play town, I litterally play town, I don't like to waste someone else's spot because I wanted to be a wolf. Lots of players here can vouch for that. Granted I've been quite inactive this time around, but I plan on stepping up a bit sooner than later. Possibly today, if not, definitely starting tomorrow.

I've parked my first vote on shadowgod on every game I've played that he was in (excluding the Anime North live game, in which I was high out of my fucking mind and luckily seered at wolf which meant I could say at the beginning of the day I had nailed a wolf and then got sacrificed at night so I could head back to my room as I felt fucking GIANT BUTTERFLY WINGS sprouting out of my back. Too much weed was too much lmao.

Quote:
I mean I aint even mad at being voted but care to actually say something? Ask me something? Rather than trying to go for an easy townie kill due to "lack of activity" please give me something to debate on
No, in fact I just went along with sunfan. I had 0 reads on you personally up to that point and it was just to get people talking.