View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 03:03 PM   #1373
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Your full of it dude, I'm tired of your revisionist history.
At eod u said I was full of shit and tried to lynch me when I brought up that point against you. You completely stonewalled me and it took me finding a quote for you to change that to "well I do a lot of things as both town and scum that's not a good point to make. "

And now you're trying to pass that off as your stance all along? Fuck out of here with that shit
Freezing, I have played so many goddamn games of twg.

Cel says I have the biggest heart in the world, but there are people on DM that have taken an oath to never clear me when rude n0 kills happen due to being burned one too many times by me doing that.

There once was someone who told me that I was too polite as a wolf, so I was a huge asshole next wolfgame.

There are many exceptions to rules I've had to perform over the years. Yes, I spoke generally last word. You and I both did because there were like 5 mins left.

But uve come into today talking about how I cannot be town because of a reaction to something that was nonsense.

Would I kill syhto t make the game more bearable to cel? Almost certainly not, but when uve been wolf like 200 times, u have to do weird shit sometimes. When I spoke earlier though, I basically guaranteed it.

Fwiw I didn't know u were voting me because of my reaction more than anything else, that makes this a lot better on ur end.

I will answer in broad strokes when there is no time left. I do stand by being a lot more certain as a wolf. That is my play most of the time.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.