View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 06:58 PM   #5
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Batch Submission Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi40 View Post
thanks, and conditional queues are still 4 weeks from submission of judge date right? it would be nice to receive a private message from the system saying "your file was judged" or something

From the work I've seen Velocity do, you should now receive updates to judge scores in the top right of the website next to your username whenever the score (e.g. the [9.5/10]) is updated in the batch for a song, or whenever the status (e.g. from unjudged to accepted or conditional queue, etc.) of a song is updated.

It will be in the same location as notifications for when you receive a DM, a thumbs up or thumbs down on your profile, a profile comment, etc.

And yes, as far as I'm still aware, the status quo on time for conditional queue fixes is still 4 weeks. Only time I think it's been circumvented is when it's needed for immediate release to cover a spot in a tournament or similar situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimtkiller View Post
oh cool! i like how i'll be able to get a notification too. could there also be a list of files which havent been accepted?

btw about private files, i don't want to waste my time stepping a file that's already been stepped for ffr, which is why i always check the batch before starting on a file. wouldn't this be a problem?
There's never a guarantee that the same file made by another author will get in, and the submission rules regarding same-song submissions that are around the same difficulty have pretty much been abolished. Also, I'm pretty sure that private batches will only be used in situations where displaying those submissions would affect something like a tournament. It's not going to be a regular practice to privatize open batches.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 08-20-2020 at 07:00 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote