View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 02:23 PM   #760
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Assume for a moment I'm town. I'm surprised you're still doubting given that, if I were a wolf, my lynch on FG D0 would've left me playing against literally the entire list of town detectives, but just assume.

Let's also assume you're town.

Do you see Star ever being a wolf here? How about Xel?

Those aren't rhetorical lol I'd like you to actually consider that a world where it's town!you, star, Xel, and Charu in an F4 with NoLynch: Off.

What percentage of the time do you not vote Charu, and in that case who do you vote for and why?
I'm not really doubting that you're town, I think that you, star and xel all look pretty town. I wouldn't really know what to do tomorrow if I get there, and I would reevaluate, like I said.

I don't ever see star being a wolf here, I think what I said earlier in the game was right; I don't think she was ever a beacon of towniness that she normally is in the early-game (at least I didn't see it), but with her posts at last eod, while voting fg with spanish question marks, I don't think its possible for her to be a wolf.

your progression on fg on d0 looks good (hadn't gone back and reread but I read what star posted) and fg was also pushing you as well in a non-partnery way imo (she tends to not push on her partners)

xel is, I guess, the remainder, but since I haven't used the word vintage today, I'll use it here. The way he reacted to people throwing out the idea of lynching him on d0 is the way that I associate town!xel with reacting. I could probably write 500 words on how he /could/ be a wolf, I just don't really think that it would be productive because its just charu.

since we can't sleep in this bizarro f4 world you've given, I probably just vote for Charu, throw as many words at him while he and I are brought to the scaffold, and see who wins the thunderdome. numbers are arbitrary, but its a large percentage of the time that I vote Charu there, and it would take something pretty revolutionary to change my mind

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.