View Single Post
Old 12-9-2019, 08:06 PM   #587
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Charu I've probably not talked about enough, but I still feel very strongly about him. The fact that he is still pushing on Shado without, in my opinion, really trying to solve him, speaks a lot to me. That Subaru nightkill is significantly more likely to come from a team with Charu on it (and I also think that it SHOULD slightly limit the players he can be with). Really, I've just played so many games with Charu that when I KNOW he's wolfing, I really, really know that he's wolfing, and I'm rather convinced its now.

To elaborate, he's made confusing nightkills for a very long time. He denied that he's done that recently, and my memory agrees with him, to his credit. But I can't find an explanation for Subaru dying otherwise. I think the setup really does do a good job of letting the wolves make minimum information kills, and you really only need to look at today to see that that could be something that the wolves have been going for. He did it in Undertale, which is the game that sticks out the most in my mind (really because it was anonymous and I had to try to figure out who Charu was so I could change my mind with regard to lynching him.

I am still /slightly/ apprehensive on Charu, for two reasons. I have thought he was a wolf on d0 a lot recently (don't really remember if I had a read on him yesterday). If I'm wrong on Charu, this game gets really, really hard for me, borderline unwinnable probably.
For starters it is nice to hear someone actually feels good about knowing who a wolf is. I'm just over here [actually, I should not finish this thought].

An interesting aspect of your message, is that clearly you're writing for an audience considering the length/ effort. But the actual thought processes you have are very .... self centered. And I do not mean that you are arrogant, I mean that they sound like things that you did not come up with to convince others, you are just describing why you yourself, are convinced. Including with the Undertake tangent.

I do not know if I know what a minimum info kill is really.

But would I vote Charu after reading this and Charu's reaction, probably.