View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 01:31 AM   #1
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Lightbulb TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

Hello All,

This is the signup thread for TWG CLXVI: Fall of An Empire. This game is thematically a sequel to TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge. I will be writing a lengthy narrative for this game as well. I've edited the original game's story and compiled it into an easier to read document linked below for some context on where this will be going.

Previous Game's Narrative: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The rules are balanced for 14 players. I'm hoping there is enough interest to reach that. If we have more I can add additional roles on.

The format is below:

14 Players
2 standard wolves
1 master wolf
1 seer
1 psychic
9 vanilla humans

Seer: Gets to PM the host a name of a player for the the true role identity during each night phase.

Masterwolf: The only wolf who will return human when seered.

RoleBlock Wolf (ONLY IF 16 players) :Sends a PM to the host each night choosing a player to roleblock. If that player is either the Seer/Psychic/Guardian, their ability will be blocked from executing that night.

Psychic: At the beginning of each day phase, the psychic will receive a report stating the number of remaining wolves in the game.

Guardian (ONLY IF 16 players) : Once a night the guardian can choose one player to protect from being wolfed. The guardian can not choose themselves.

NO CARDFLIPS. Out of thread talking and night talking are both allowed and encouraged. Recent games have had wayyy too many posts and pages to keep up with. I'm hoping that encouraging out of thread talking will allow individual attacks and discussion to occur without cluttering up 20 pages in thread, and then a summary of the relevant bits can then be posted as an attack/rebuttal in thread

This game has a decreasing time length for days as it progresses to prevent it from getting stale. D1 is 72 hours, Day 3 is 48 hours, Day 5+ is 24 hours. Night is always 24 hours.

1. Soundwave-
2. TyrantNeptune
3. FreeznIce
4. Lightknight
5. mellonxcollie
6. tokzic
7. Dabackpack
8. Hakulyte
9. DanikaBanana
10. evanescence
11. roundbox
12. danceflashrevo
13. Choof
14. flashflash account

Replacement: thesunfan

I am Tps#7495 on discord if you have any questions. Signups are open and game will start when full.

Last edited by Tps222; 04-4-2017 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: adding signups to title
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote