View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 02:24 PM   #21
Mollocephalus
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus
Default Re: CosmoVibe Unreleased Packs and Charts, a Revamped Guide, and a Web Embed Library

Continuing with the reviews!

Magnolia
The only song of these three I already knew from before you sent me this! All of these are beautiful and very interesting songs with a lot going on, and this chart is incredibly satisfying to play. Contrary to some of your earliest works, this is also a great song to try and score well on. 9/10

Myosotis
I liked it, and the song is awesome, but there was this weird feeling where you were layering a note for each sound, but the song was really quiet at that point. It feels weird to hit hands and quads without some strong sounding cues, and while I understand you need to stay consistent with the approach throughout the song, I personally would have sacrificed that consistency in order to better represent the intensity of that passage. With that in mind, it's still a really good file. 8/10

Marigold
For me, this takes the crown as the best and most fun file of the series, with a lot going on and complex patterns that flow incredibly well. Everything's perfectly on point: intensity, climax, duration, difficulty. A masterpiece. 10/10

Last edited by Mollocephalus; 12-26-2020 at 02:25 PM..
Mollocephalus is offline   Reply With Quote