View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:58 PM   #751
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

So, here's what I have to say. I think that, if I die, its not the greatest tragedy that the world has ever known. I'm not going to spend hours today, or in f3 if I'm there, defending myself and worrying about town winning.

I'm going to try of course.

I think that the game is probably simple enough to where you can just kill me and charu in any order and win.

I was playing video mafia last night and I was town. I was getting pushed on for (imo) mostly really bad reasoning, and I fought for an hour or so against my death, only to die and for town to get there in the end anyways. People were arguing that I HAD to die for reasons x, y and z (one of them turned out to be that I voted on a mafia, which is funny in hindsight) Obviously, its still good to try, but I do worry that my own words can get in the way of progress sometimes.

Anyways

I have been wrong on fg before. I think, if you look back, I had progression on her being scummy at like
exactly the same time that inD did yesterday. I was honestly getting ready to vote her when I saw two people had done it already. Further, I was going to vote her at EOD and xel beat me to it.

I know what that sounds like, but it is true. Believe me or don't.

But I'll talk about where I think I went wrong on fg this game. T-Force might've hit the nail on the head, and maybe its easier (easIER and not EASY) for her to disguise herself when she is pushing on T-Force for meme reasons, but I still feel like I will usually find her. She had a good entrance in my opinion, and when she quoted one of my posts calling me town in all caps, I was pretty content with calling her town. When she and I interacted too, she felt in line with how she talks to me when she's town. Going back in time, I think that I would end up being right on fg on d1 a good bit above rand%, and I've been dead-ass wrong before on her (which T-Force mentioned even though I've really suppressed that game from my memory), I'm just USUALLY right.

Once the votes came on her last EOD and she wasn't (pleading isn't the right word but I don't really have a better one) with her voters, I felt a lot better about voting her and with the wagon on her. I'd also said that it felt like wolves might've been getting buried by the postcount or struggling to voice their opinions or something, and I kind of still feel like that's it.

Charu has (perhaps a bit less accurately than he realizes) said that I will never bus. I agree rather heavily with that, but if you look at the second EOD (don't look at that first one because it looks bad for me), I wasn't defending her. If I'm a wolf, I know that I probably need her alive at parity, otherwise its gonna be pretty tough for me moving forward. As you can probably tell, I haven't had the fight in me this game. I think that'd be kind of silly for me as a wolf, and I know its a bit sillier solely because I really was like
about to vote for fg and then xel did it

Looking at yesterday, I didn't really expect xel to vote for fg, and I don't think people would've super expected me to do it either, so I think wolves might've underestimated how likely it would be for fg to get lynched there over shado/charu (because at least one of them is always town). I think that this looks bad for Charu but w/e

I also don't really have a backup lynch at the moment. Its probably impossible for me to get off of lynching Charu. If we do go to final 3, even if the Werewolf gods smite star-crossed today or something for the lynch, I will reevaluate everyone or w/e politician phrase you know I have to say here when my back is against the wall.

I'm gonna try to have fun today in the meantime because I've enjoyed letting the game go, and not enjoyed trying to change the current (the star-crossed words per post analysis is the least I've enjoyed werewolf in a while).

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.