View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 11:12 AM   #22
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

GG everyone!!

That turned out to be a really fun game even though I had no idea what was going on during that last phase, I thought it was really fun to get into it

I agree with you Freezin I should have outed earlier. I had been considering it all day phase but I was too nervous about it and paranoid. But I should have done it anyway

I honestly have no idea why I shot Ind. My choice was going to be between Charu, roundbox, Haku or Ind. I was paranoid of Charu or roundbox being alien so that made me hesitant to shoot either of them. I decided against Charu first, then decided against roundbox because I was being nice and wanted to give him more of a chance to play properly (thanks for wasting that for me ;_; ). Then I pretty much just randomly chose between Haku and Ind, I wasn't too worried about it because of my smart shot so I kinda yolo'd it I guess. it makes me laugh to think of how differently the game could have turned out if I chose Haku instead

I thought everyone played really well given the circumstances and I hope we can play another interesting game like that soon ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected