View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 03:29 PM   #314
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: Unpopular gaming opinions thread

I don't see that as much of a problem compared to the competitive scene getting too much attention from the developers

league has sucked for the past 3 years because they make more money from esports than from casuals, the game is no longer casual friendly like it was in seasons 3-5 and there's no more room for fun casual taking it easy

I think we can all agree that games being competitive is fine, it's like saying people trying to win high school football is dumb even though they're literally playing to win. The other argument is that people are trying to win backyard football which I agree is pointless

you probably have better odds of making some amount of income as a content creator than you do breaking into a major sports league, you can't make income playing football casually (that should be a thing)

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote