View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 11:42 PM   #613
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
welp I actually am home before eod

my amazing plan to not be here then sheep gun92 might not work out so well </3 cause I don't really see anything odd about Celery. I get what you mean about his tone but having been his friend IRL for a while I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I think he is concerned about both hurting people's feelings and how he comes across to others so he chooses his words carefully when he is feeling emotional and says less rather than more. I also know it can be kinda easy for him to get himself tilted in his own head

idk it just seems like a miss to me but I don't really have any other ideas
Wait, people are worried about hurting other peoples feelings in TWG? Maybe that was why I was bad at this game way back when. I mean, it's cool that you are attempting to explain what is going on with him, but just because you know him in real life, I'm not going to just take everything provided at face value and true. That is how I've gotten into trouble in the past. I'd also assume that kind of response seems far deeper than needed while trying to be protective of someone. Like I said, my vote is born through gut instinct and I try not to second guess that.