Old 08-8-2020, 03:31 AM   #10
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Default Re: CYOA Random Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by themastergrant View Post
dutifully working as an apprentice for a blacksmith.
your vote has won! congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danredge View Post
If we are still in settings : He just learned that the
the third wave Covid have a kill rate of 99.9% and he is doing hypoglicemia and have no sugar at home.
yeah, we were still choosing the setting and i included you in the random pick

This man has been working on becoming a blacksmith for over half a century. It has been one of Amar’s lifelong dreams to become a full-fledged blacksmith, but his master is extremely strict and won’t let him become a blacksmith until he knows the trade at least as well as his master. Amar has been working as an apprentice ever since he graduated trade school in his twenties. Before he knew it, he’d lived to be 104-years-old.

Amar and his master, Larry, deeply respect each other and have been friends since shortly after they met. When Amar met his wife, Clara, when he was thirty, Larry was his best man. Amar and Clara spent the rest of her life together, and they had such a happy time. They had a lot of similar interests, and they always could find something they enjoyed doing together. Unfortunately, Clara died fifteen years ago from a heart attack. Amar misses her very much, but with Larry around, he’s been able to keep living his life.

“Amar, could you get some steel plates for me? We need to make five sets of armour for five different people.” “Sure thing, Larry!” Amar walked to the storage area in the other side of the cabin, smiling to himself about how lucky he is to have such an amazing friend. The storage area had rows of strong, wooden shelves with all kinds of different metal plates. The cabin also has hardwood floors and a simple glass window in each room. Amar picked up each of the steel plates and carried them to his master separately. When he was finished, Larry smirked and playfully punched Amar in the arm.

“Who are you going to bring to the Lovebird Ball? It’s coming up soon. You can bring me if you like; I promise not to let you trip too much.” “Hey, I only tripped one time in my entire life! Give me some slack!” “Never, I will never let you live that down!” He laughed boastfully.

How does Amar reply concerning the Lovebird Ball? Remember you can choose any option including choosing not to go to the ball and that Amar hasn’t decided yet.

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 08-8-2020 at 03:47 AM..
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote