View Single Post
Old 08-6-2009, 11:55 PM   #330
Panic4Me
o_o
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Panic4Me Send a message via MSN to Panic4Me Send a message via Skype™ to Panic4Me
Default Re: The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament

I just want to let you all know that, since I have no life and no plans from about noon 'til 6pm tomorrow, I'll be taking the time to sit down and look through all placements. We've been getting a LOT of complaints about placements, so I'm going to look over everything. I want this all to run as smoothly as possible so that, in the future, we may host another tournament.

This being said, Sara and I are going to be cracking down on the rules. I don't want to hear anything about any placement while I am taking my time to sit and go through everything. If we receive any messages tomorrow regarding placement issues before I have had the chance to review and make changes, we will begin disqualifying people. Up until this point, it has only been a threat, but this time we're both serious.

I'm politely asking that you all have patience. Yes, I'll be looking at everything tomorrow and noting changes that may need to be made. However, no changes will be made until I have had the opportunity to discuss any and all changes with Sara, which will most likely be done early Saturday morning or later that afternoon.

Keep an eye on the OP as we get closer to the beginning of the tournament. No placements are final until then.

♥R.I.P. Jellygod♥