View Single Post
Old 11-6-2019, 01:10 PM   #128
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Terry is a boring addition to the game for me personally, I'm excited for the next one, hoping it's someone else I wanted to see.
I am now morally ok to lynchXel d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
My wet dream that will never happen is kaho from momodora, but yeah, that ain't happenin'
If you search long enough I promise you can find me saying the same thing about Terry; been saying I would kill to see him added as an SNK rep for years. Him and Crash are the two I've been waiting on

Plus they added a METRIC FUCKTON of fanservice and references that make my old school Neo Geo ass so hyped

Me and Justice just sat at the menu listening to the Ikari Warriors theme for like 5 minutes a second ago, that's my hype level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Word of caution! Don't be looking at the picture as a black and white canvas. That'll simply be way too predictable for our adversaries!

Unless of course you are one, but that's besides the point. You're making the same mistake as that fine fellow over there with the number fourty-two!
I don't know what skit you're trying to do, but I don't see it as you trying your best to solve. All it's gonna do is make people start to ignore you, and you should know that without me saying so.

Kappa, I like that you're trying to solve but it's wicked early to be building worlds. What we should be doing is finding the best d0 lynch and the best way is just to engage content and encourage everyone to post.

Frankly anyone who hasn't commented on Riot's reads needs to share their opinion on what mindset he was likely in when he made it. Also, Xel is 100% correct that Raeko liking them is sus. If they where partners, it makes sense why he would think of Raeko all on her own while lumping the rest together.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter