[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

1. I like this post, mostly.

The choof / Xiz stuff is interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
@ star

I am going to address all of this later, I am going to be busy untill little later, but, I will atleast point a few things,

My wierd takes have always been a part of my game, its how I word things, I have hard time putting actions into words but, I will try,

I will say at this point I am very suspicious of Haku, xiz, storn. I will make some more posts later, My spicy takes i put in ootc, which was T force and bugkids interactions seemed calculated and not guinined especially the one where bugkid rage voted T force for their not wanting to lynch new people.

The ben thing was mainly about a flip, if ben was town I think lewdy looks a lot worse,

I was inetionally thnking bugkid and t force had background information but, it might be just the way they interact with each other.

Choof, I think has information, hes not telling people and thats why he was so agressive. I think he has some kind of role or something.

I will go into more detail about haku, xiz, not really storn because hes just playing terrible game.
2. Gonna just stream of conscious post some stuff, games will be G1 and G2, if you can't figure out which is which I pity you.

Between the three night kills, there's probably a mafia/wolf kill, a possible third party (maybe mafia / wolf 2nd team?), and I saw someone mention a vigi shot and that sounds realistic to me here. (And my reasoning is FFR folks don't like long twg games and with a roster this size, you'd wanna thin the player list at an accelerated rate + town probably needed a strong pr or some shit.)

I first off wanna cover a few reads I like.

I think Funnygurl is being genuine because it's related to some private chatter, and her response in thread + not getting mad at me for asking it publicly when I easily could have done so privately. I think scummy FG would have taken that wayyyyy more personally. She tends to contest a lot more.

I think DBP / RB / Shadowgod are bad lynches for today at all. While Shadow's posts don't do anything horribly convenient, they're not scum-leaned either imho. DBP / RB just kinda feel like two townies arguing about the best approach, and it's almost wholesome. Might be misremembering who here tho

I can't read Charu, hard skip here.

That Xiz train can't be organic unless someone wants to share something, like being a dipshit is in his nature, it's everyone else I'd be worried about? Maybe?

Too much focus is on G2. G2 doesn't matter horribly? If I am to interpret the way sunfan would work the mechanics of this game & thread, the thread for G2 already has a winner. So the results there don't matter other than to solve G1... So what G2 needs to do is play in a way and make lynches for game 1? I dunno. I also haven't read the G2 thread, and won't be as well.

This is what's on my brain before I even attempt to reread today and siphon maybe some info outta it, maybe I missed some shit through my skims through the day