View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 05:45 PM   #1841
mcdaddio
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

@xiz here are my thoughts:
sad to see that we cant get any possible info out of the 2nd game until this phase is over. i've been ruminating and thinking about the worse case scenario for these votes, but none of that tin foiling is going to even the tiniest bit useful until we get a flip.

ignoring the second game, my main concerns for this day were the players who were or have been acting strange. maybe i missed it somewhere, but has storn checked back in with this game? if so, i would love to hear what they have to say since most of their d0 posts seemed more meme-y than anything. with the passing of xiz's want to get lynched, i feel a little less suspicious of them. even though charu made some really good points in their last post, i still want to see the logs between them and blind to ensure that everyone's story on the matters of blind's role and death are straight. there seemed to be a lot of reluctance to share regarding neighbor stuff and i want to make sure something nefarious does not hide behind that wariness.

i have no new big brain thoughts to share, only suspicions surrounding people we would have been pressed for answers at the start of the new day had it not been for that flipping bs (pun intended)