View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 11:48 AM   #737
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

So in some ways I am having deja vu from subbing into this game, because the other TWG I have subbed into, I also joined in on the second day and we also had an innocent child that was not posting very much. A big difference however between that one and this one is that I am finding raeko's posts to be more genuine and spicy, which I like. The problems I remember having with her there was that on D1 she barely did anything besides (1) shitpost toward the innocent child (2) say she wanted to find a good vote and didn't end up following through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
seems like a genuinely emotional celery i think
In the post she made just before this she gave a reason for how she may not be able to post for the rest of the day, but this was something she then immediately responded to. Especially because raeko tends to be reserved, I feel like her choosing to respond to it immediately rather than wait for others to react is meaningful - it seems like something she genuinely felt was important to communicate to us. I think that makes her more town.

Quote:
welp I actually am home before eod

my amazing plan to not be here then sheep gun92 might not work out so well </3 cause I don't really see anything odd about Celery. I get what you mean about his tone but having been his friend IRL for a while I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I think he is concerned about both hurting people's feelings and how he comes across to others so he chooses his words carefully when he is feeling emotional and says less rather than more. I also know it can be kinda easy for him to get himself tilted in his own head

idk it just seems like a miss to me but I don't really have any other ideas
Quote:
I meant that about him in general not just in TWG. I'm not trying to protect him necessarily I just want to vote someone who I consider to be being wolfy, and I see what Cel as doing as more of just an extension of his personality. I definitely could be wrong

you do you man it's just hard to follow that type of read, people are going to be looking to you for guidance
Both her attitude toward the innocent child here seems more genuine and nuanced here, and the manner of how she's valuing her vote, seem quite different to me. And generally with the read on Cel, it actually makes it more genuine to me that she is not mentally categorizing it as a "town" read even though there is a lot of depth to the thought process.