Old 08-17-2018, 09:37 PM   #967
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Blind's spot has been inactive, obviously--not a lot of posts, and not a lot of content in those posts. That was actually a legitimate observation though--the wolf team can use their own roles to at least estimate how many town power roles there might be. You know, this:

I like theorycraft a lot more than most, although most of isn't really applicable yet, given that there's no way to know what sort of gamestate we have. One of the few things we can do at this stage is recognize that the wolves have a slight information advantage, using themselves to extrapolate on the gamestate. It's not that useful to the wolves, much less the town, but that recognition was interesting to me because it showed a kind of engagement that was otherwise absent from blind's posts. Whether that's because he's a wolf who would have had reason to think that way, or just because it was "analysis" that could be done absent following the thread, is sort of what I was getting at. I actually tend to believe it's the latter.
oh okay gotcha. nevermind i like this read.