View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 11:40 PM   #64
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Default Re: why should we care about other people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JiZ53- View Post
You completely avoided my question and point. The difference between what I said and what you said, is that I did not claim that my statement was objective. If you get something from my statement on love, cool. If you don't get anything from it, cool. The fact that man has created the computer is no proof of the objective benefit that you claim. Again, your notion of objectivity is fallacious. The entire crux of your arguement is fallacious. This is not about me, this is about you making a mockery of the word "objective". You think that throwing that word around gives your argument any authority?
Yes let's have a rational debate and not be allowed to make objective claims. Because they are arrogant and fallacious. Good thinking, that makes sense.

Quote:
I don't like to speak of such beautiful things using dry language though.
The purpose here is to convince people with argument, not be the reincarnation of Shakespeare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
You care more about how the words sound than their content.

Quote:
and to elaborate on my concept of the soul(I don't care to debate this btw, I have thought about this for years and my ideas have only grown stronger. if you find my ideas disagreeable then good for you, you wont change what I know) I believe the soul is the energy that animates us. we are a medium through which the forces of life are expressed. these ancient energies that animate us have existed forever and will continue to exist after our bodies have lost their form. we are instruments and the soul is music. our forms will die and never will "we" play music again.... but that which played through us will continue into the abyss and will make sweet music forever more.

If that isn't perfect prediction of someone's response then I don't know what is.

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

Last edited by stargroup100; 01-22-2016 at 01:10 AM..