View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 12:25 AM   #653
Kawaii025
Fake D4
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToaphster View Post
Thanks for the great tournament! It was a nice transition from the last tournament that I was in and your interactions with all of the participants made it even more fun (especially making me participate only 99.9% for the tournament , somewhat disappointed tho that you didn't integrate that into my participation prize :^))

All in all, despite a somewhat shaky start, the tournament ended up very fun to participate in! Can't wait to see the tournament ideas you have for the future!

PS.
Next tournament you run I'll make sure I'm not late for any rounds so I don't lose by 10k points next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't wanna short change your final payout~ And you were only eligible for 99.9% of your SponCon payouts, even though I goofed on the 1st one. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 View Post
Thank you so much for all the work + credits you put into this tournament, Kawaii! Hope this was an enjoyable and rewarding experience for you ^^
You're welcome and yes, it was rewarding. I nearly quit the tourney after the 2nd round tbh, but I have a bad habit of sticking through commitments. It was mentally rewarding because I actually did this and it finished with happy fiffers. You have no idea how afraid I was to even submit the OP. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
It was great, thanks again and congrats on a job well done! ♥️

Woooooo credits for daaaayssss!!! 🤑💲💰💵💹💸💲🤑
Time to go buy everything from the ffrshop... the sound of receding footsteps is heard, only to be intermittently drowned out by insane, plutomaniacal laughter
-slowly walks away- Thank you~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusHawkins View Post
Fantastic tournament, I hope to participate in more of these! Fantastic job! And thanks for the credits! They are lovely!
I appreciate your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Thanks for hosting; I really enjoyed your creative round structure! Hope to see another tournament from you sometime.
D'awww and I hope you'll participate! The tourney was named this because I just made up some things that seemed quite random and didn't really fit into a theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmerz View Post
Thanks for hosting AND for being so active during the tournament! I look forward to more in the future.
I really wasn't kidding when I said that I stalk this site a lot...hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTIMEGA View Post
This was a lot of fun, man. I'd like to talk about co-hosting another one in the future.
I'm glad you had a lot of fun! And send me a message (PM or Skype is fine) so we can discuss the possibility of co-hosting...
Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)