View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: TWG XXVI: POSTGAME

I don't think I've claimed to be a good wolf since about TWG4... I actually dread being picked as a wolf these days, cause I know I'll be caught eventually. I just have too many people watching over everything I do.

eb was great at staying in the background... and once I saw that things would go talisman/tass and kilga/ld I tried to make sure all of the focus stayed on us 4, so that even if I was lynched, he'd still stay under the radar.

my comments to mini (and some extend ld) were more of poetic license as well... not so much my personal feelings as me being the wolf trying to implicate people who are easily implicated. *shrugs* I still can't stand the way LD has been acting in TWG the past few games... and he was the ONLY person to get eb correct, yet nobody listened to a word he had to say because he was acting like a complete doofus.

I'd also like to point out that this is the first twg ever that the wolves have won when the guardian had a correct save... let alone TWO. So, thanks Hans for giving me something new to add to my sig.