Old 11-26-2020, 05:21 PM   #1371
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I felt like his wording specifically

seemed like he was detaching himself from the result if it was a mislynch

I didn't bring this up because I thought it was too nit-picky of wording, but yah
Quote:
I am willing to give some slack to this vote, as well as to sunfan's because we thought eod was approaching and several of us thought we had an additional day than we really had. So parking a vote without much info makes sense in the context they were placed in
Quote:
w-when have you ever talked about me until right now? other than your question that I had already kinda answered before you asked it

why am I a wolf I wonder

trying to read everything since last night while also being at work is pretty difficult when yall make such long posts T_T

I appreciate being received as towny by so many but I can't help but wonder if someone giving me an easy pass is just doing so to fit in
Quote:
welcome to daily life with adhd! read something 5 times before figuring out what it means because your brain scrambled it up, then immediately forget what it was

This is why I love you sunfan. also haku you asked for advice earlier? STOP DOING THIS
Quote:
yeah I'm gonna say this is a good enough reason to have a lean but not much else. definitely not strong enough for "off the table for the day"

QFDE (the d stands for double)
these are the TOP 5 HOTTEST RAEKO POSTS from her ISO that I just skimmed

all show critical thought or make me townread her for meta (the meta is mostly at her paranoia at getting townread)

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.