View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 10:33 PM   #39
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 8: God Bless Tiny Tim by Tiny Tim (Album Choice: Chris W)

I am tempted to just give this a 10/10 and call it a night. I'm not gonna write this as I listen. I'm gonna let it all sink into my head then write my thoughts out.

Transition here.

Well I said I'm not gonna write, but let me fix that. I'm not gonna write about the music itself. But the RYM page is fair game. It's very tempting to react to this music, not writing at all would be too damn hard. So... This RYM page. What the hell genre is standards? And Vaudeville? Is that a type of music? Shouldn't that be on RateMyTheater or something? One morning I shot an elephant in my panTHIS IS TOO HARD. The people on RYM seem to genuinely admire this man as a lost genius, not some obscure freak. I can't comment whether I agree or not because, you know, I'm not gonna comment... Shit. Everyone remembers that Spongebob episode right? Where there was a Tiny Tim song? Well, this album may or may not be totally loaded with songs like that! It's an album chockful of music!

Okay I must note one thing. The intro to The Other Side is SCARY AS HELL.

Back to not commenting!

Okay it's over. And... Wow. I don't know how to react to that. Is it novelty music? People are adamant on saying it's not but I'm not 100% sure. I mean, it seems like a lot of the time he was trying to entertain us. And it's described as vaudeville. As for the music, I can see why his voice would be grating but damnit I rarely care about voices. The arrangements were, for the most part, pretty good. You know I don't have much to say... Just, my mind is blown right now.

Screw you, I'm giving this a 10/10 just so you feel compelled to disagree with me.

Best Track: Strawberry Tea
Rating: You know, someone is bound to complain but screw you, 10 out of freaking 10. 10/10. 100 percent.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote