View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 08:20 PM   #473
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i... disagree
Do you think Haku was just trying to flatter me in order to curry (heh) my favor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I made a post that could be interpreted as a slip, but I don't really consider it a slip.
Don't know if it could be considered a "slip" or not, but the way you responded to Noc calling you human still really rubs me the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
curry's entrance is pretty middling in a vacuum but this is town curry and I'd stake my life on it
Now, as much as I'd like everything to believe I'm town, do not take Noc's word for it. It wouldn't hurt for anybody else to keep pressuring him as to why he thinks I'm human so much, because that might reveal some telling stuff about himself as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
i didn't like how he didnt have remember his second human read
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I think I already said this but why would he say he forgot who he was human reading instead of just saying manti was his only one? Iirc he said "one or two", which means he could've avoided suspicion by saying his only real town read was on manti currently
Can't recall how many games we've played together Zoshi (if at all), but to be honest, stuff like that are prime example of how I speak even outside of TWG, and yet people are suddenly extremely riled up by it in a TWG setting when they aren't literally anywhere else. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
this is unrelated and kinda creepy, but i've never played twg with you zoshi and prolly curry and rice either, but i was rereading past twgs 4 years ago and i remember your names in some of the games
If you've played on NSM, you probably remember me as BDS, and if you've played on LLF, you probably remember me as Golden Silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
seems like a genuinely emotional celery i think
On one hand, yeah, but on the other hand, it feels a tad too defensive.

part 2/3